Tuesday 1 January 2013

Goldscreamer Power Pack for All New Users

I came home a week ago from my trip to Alaska. My friends thought that it was a holiday and I must probably be gone for backcountry and hiking, but this was not what I had gone for so far.
My long formed interest in gold mining had let me spend hours over the internet. But being a student and living in a place where gold mining is not very common, kept me away from what interested me the most.
 So when my semester ended and I got month long holidays, I planned to pack my bags and head to Alaska. Alaska has always managed to captivate me when it comes to gold mining and gold hunting.

 Searching online, I found an official website that enrolled and formed groups of people interested in learning about gold mining in Alaska. Once I was done with the entire enrolling process, I was ready to leave. As soon as I reached at the airport, my real trip started. I was enrolled in a group before going to the hotel. The following day, all groups were called for from the rooms and taken to a nearby gold mining site. There, we were first made to sit and learn various things that were required to know. Although I knew many things regarding the detection of gold and the equipment used, I was yet to learn more.

 I came to know about the 'Arizona goldscreamer power pack' that helped in detection of gold by enhancing the power of the detecter, resulting it to last for more hours. A goldscreamer power pack helps any sort of gold detector to give more output. It is light-weighed which avoids adding more weight to the detector. This information came to great use while we practically searched for gold. And we learnt more about its functioning practically. As we were hunting for gold nuggets, we came across the term 'nugget finder searchcoils'. I had a fair knowledge on searchcoils but practical hunting for nuggets took my understanding of this device to a whole new level.

 Nugget finder searchcoils were used by our groups almost every day. Not only did we learn the functionality but also how to operate it with different detectors. The basket of my knowledge increased as I walked towards the end of my trip to Alaska. There were many more things that I came across, and I learnt that whatever I knew about gold mining was just the outline. Now that I am back here from an unforgettable experience, I am willing to present a paper over it at college. And when my friends ask what I got back home as a sovenir, I smile back and reply with 'a golden experience'.

No comments:

Post a Comment